Diagnosed with carcinoma nasopharyngealis type nonkeratinising. Why do I have this?

I am from Europe, Albania and I have Dg. The conclusion: The material received is part tissue membrane out with a nodular changes on one side. Microscopically observed surface partly epitel plakor and partly epitel pseudostratifikuar, in a part of become so ulcerated tissue beneath Tumoural built by groups of islands, ribbons and some trabekula atypical polygonal epithelial cells or some axle, set in stromen fibrotic infiltrates numerous limfoplazmocitare. Unnoticed and glands of the mucous membranes packages coated with regular epitel. Dg: Carcinoma nasopharyngealis-type nonkeratinising , Differential, G 2 ICD-O 8072/3 I am not Chinese, nether African why I have this ?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012