Diagnosed with breast cancer,metastasized to lumbar spine,low back pain level 6-10,faslodex & xgeva,oxycontin,10 radiation treatment.Suggestion?

Hi, I am 1 67 year old who was diagnosed with left breast cancer in 2005. Unfortunately it has metastastisized to my lumbar spine. I've had 10 radiation treatment and am on a drug called Faslodex and Xgeva. I continue to have low back pain level 6-10 and am currently on Oxycontin 30 mg every 8 hours and I'm wondering if that is a lot. My doctr said this is the most oxycontin he will give me and my question is is thatlot of oxycontin in 1 day. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013