Diagnosed with borderline glaucoma, having Crohn's disease, hyperthyroidism. Is this causing intermittent pressure in eyes?

Hi! Last October I underwent a much-needed eye exam to address my progressive nearsightedness . I ended up with glasses for the first time since I was 12 (I m 29 now). What surprised me is that my eye pressure was measured at 20, which the doctor explained was considered borderline glaucoma . How often should I have the pressure re-checked? Also, I had the exam performed while on vacation in Arizona, which was at an office located at 5,000 feet above sea level (my home in Alaska is at sea level): could that have affected my eye s normal pressure? Lastly, I have a variety of health issues, including hyperthyroidism and Crohn s Disease. Could those conditions cause intermittent high pressure levels in my eyes without an actual glaucoma?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012