Diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer, on Anastrozole. Fat necrosis and scar tissue lump seen. Deformity after reconstruction ?

I was diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer the fall of 2011. Had bilateral lumpectomies (right was invasive, left was DISC), then 30 radiation treatments. No chemo - gene testing said not to get it. My oncologist is doing the primary every 6 months follow up since I am taking anastrozole for 5 years. I had my mammagram in August and everything was fine. But in December the onco found a lump. Another mamm and US end of December (results benign). Saw the surgeon and she wanted biopsy. Just got the results and it is fat necrosis and scar tissue. Will do all recommended followups. My big concern now is that the breast involved (left DISC) is deformed. Surgeon joked that you are not exactly a walking poster child for my surgery . She said that I might need to have some reconstruction surgery. OK, but since fat necrosis can occur from reconstruction surgery I am having a had time wrapping my head around the idea. The surgeon suggested that the current lump has a ligature that is pulling the tissue and causing the deformity. If that ligature is scar tissue, can a reconstructive surgeon simply cut the scar and thus release it?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013