Diagnosed with barrets oesophagus, low platelets count. Given Emeprazole. Side effects of Emeprazole?

i have been diagnosed with barretts esophagus i do not suffer with reflux or heartburn i have been given omeprazole 20mg to take daily a few months ago i had an endocopy and was told they did not whant to see me again after being diagnosed 5 years ago had a blood test done a few days ago and it showed that there was something wrong with the liver and also the platlets were down after reading about the side effects of the emeprazole should my doctor change my medication
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013