Diagnosed with asthma, often experience a cool and sweaty sensation on the right of back. Cause?

At 52 years young, and an african-american male, I was just recently diagnosed with asthma . Needless to say, I was taken aback and tried not to panic. As an avid cyclist and speed walker, I had to alter my 30 year routine. But that is not the reason I am contacting you. For the last couple of weeks, I have been experiencing a cool, almost sweaty sensation on the right side of my back. It appears to occur when I am exerting energy i.e. performing manual labor, or washing dishes. Could you please tell me what is going. Thank you in advance. Kamari Odai; e-mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012