Diagnosed with anxiety, dizziness, increased pulse, extreme fatigue, blood test, x-ray, ecg normal. Due to anxiety?

Hi. I ve been diagnosed with Anxiety . I ve become worse over the past 10 months because of physical sensations and have become inactive. I went to the doctor for dizziness , fast pulse when walking, and extreme fatigue . He gave me blood work , ekgs , chest X-ray and thyroid test and all came clear. I m just worried about the physical symptoms I feel. Always dizzy, feel faint on movement, fatigued, out of breath, just all over bad feeling and it stops me from enjoying things and not want to leave home. I ve also had urine samples, pelvic exams and ct scam of abdomen. I m just very worried and wonder if anxiety can make me feel this way? Also, blood sugar and blood pressure are fine. I m 18 years old, female, 4 10, 90 lbs.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012