Diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. History of heart attacks, phospholipid syndrome and kidney failure. How to revive heart muscle?

I am a 54 year old male was diagnosed with ankylosing spondilitis after 12 years at 48 got completely cured in approx 7 months .Trained and exercise for 4 times a week and eating very healthy . At 52 I had my 1st heart attack and at 54 my 4th with mbolism in my lungs with complete kidney failure as well as multiple bloodclots through my brain as well as anti phospholipid syndrome. With the result of 20 % heart function left due to muscle fibre dead on my left ventrical. I have manage to push that up to over 40 % through strict diet.
My question how can i revive more heart muscle
LH Pyper
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013