Diagnosed with anemia, prescribed vitamin tonic. Had suffered earlier with shortness of breath causing panic attacks. Was it due to anemia?

Hi.i m so happy I found this site.....three weeks ago i ved been diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia .The doctor priscribed iron pills for me ..I told her that i ved used the pill before but normally constipates me..instead I m on the s a vitamin tonic..sss tonic..... O k before all this I used to have short of breath ..probably once a day..i notice short of breath have increased within the last few days...keep in mine..a few years ago i had a panick attacked and was taken to the some times when i m feeling out of breath i would freaked out a little ..I don t know whether are not i m having a slight panick attack or i m just out of breath because of anemia.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012