Diagnosed with a bulky uterus with echogenic areas, intra mural fibroids, ovary showed follicular cyst, no free fluid in pouch of Douglas. Advise?

I was diagnosed with a slightly bulky uterus with few echogenic areas of 2.51x 2.8cm, 2.52 x 1.92cm, 1.66 x 1.52 and 1.38 x 1.73cm. The appearance is suggestive of intra mural fibroids . The thickness is .50cm. Right ovary is 2.65 x 2.01cm and showa an echoless area pf 1.71 x 1.61cm consistent with follicular cyst . Left ovary is 2.14 x 2.08cm and is normal. there is no free fluid noted in Pouch of Douglas.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012