Diagnosed with TSM, right adnexa has cyst on right ovary, do not have left ovary. Should I go for HRT?

Should I be taking HRT if I have cyst? The right adnexa is a 42 mm cyst, which contains an 18 mm daughter cyst! Seemly this is the right ovary! I have no left ovary! I am 43 years old and was diagnosed as having TSM. Can u please advise me? Vanessa Green. YYYY@YYYY P.S. I also have bone density issues!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
dear Ms Vanessa Green,
Request u to send in the full form of TSM.
the answer can be better addressed if we try to answer the question "why do u need to go on hrt?" It is indicated if you are having hot flushes and sweating, and othe menopausal symptoms, which affect your life style.
Bone density issues need to be addressed by doing the bone dexa-scan and then getting on to appropriate treatment. In the interim simple calcium and Vit D as oral tablets would be useful.
Life on One ovary is normal, u need not think about HRT as u ave a single ovary.
More so on hearing from you
With best wishes