Diagnosed with TB. Taking pyzina, Rcinex. Burning sensation in penis and loose stools. Suggestion.

my husband is diabetic. he uses human mixtard 32-0-24. he underwent 12 cycles of chemotherapy upto last sep. now he was diagnoised with tb and is given pyzina-750,combutol-800 & Rcinex. for the past 3 weeks. the problem is every morning after he takes these tablets he feels a burning sensation in his penis which is quite intolerable. it subsisdes a little by afternoon. his eyes have also turned red. he frequently goes to toilet to pass loose stools .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012