Diagnosed with Sjogren's disease and rheumatoid arthritis. Fatigue, joint pain and lymph swelling. Tonsils and adenoid removed. Hard lump below rib cage and behind the ear. Cancer?

Hi, I am a 25 year old female. I was diagnosed with Sjogren s and rhumetoid arthritis in March. Over the past few months, I ve noticed extreme fatigue, muscle and joint aches and continued lymph swelling. I catch every cold and can t seem to fight things off. 9 years ago, I had an ulcerated tonsil that swelled tremendously. It was removed along with my adenoids . Over the last two weeks, the fatigue has increased and the lumps under my chin are quite large. They have stayed about the same size since swelling. I also have noticed a hardened lymph directly below my rib cage and behind my ear. Not to mention the onset of cystic acne . My overall question is should I be worried something else is going on besides Sjogren s? My family has a history of cancer..
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013