Diagnosed with RA, painful foot, WBC increased, have breathing issues. Suggest?

Hi doctor,
I was diagnoised with RA in 2009 & I hardly took medicine for 1 yr and stopped cos i was pain free but after 2 yrs again i had pain in my foot and took my blood test and it showed my CRP-22.3,RFACTOR-3.4,ESR-55 AND WBC count is 0000. Can u kindly tell me whether i still have RA and y is my wbc count increasing gradually.. it was 9500 before then it came to 0000 now its 0000. wats the reason..and am also having breathing problem.. pls help me.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013