Diagnosed with Pseudo tumor cerebri and papilledema. Memory loss, crying, nausea, vomiting, pulsing. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with Pseudo tumor Cerebri and papilledema and I am truly suffering. A recent visit to a neurosurgeon was horrible. He refused to look at the ophthalmologist tests or the brain mri films and said I do not know what pressure you are talking about. My primary said he needed to do actual tests to determine the pressure. This came after a serious car accident where the airbags deployed and my primary has said I received a TBI from the collision. I have memory loss occasionally, bouts of crying, nausea, vomiting at times, pulsing and ringing in the ears. Was that neurosurgeon correct by not doing any testing and could the PTC and eye problems be a result of the TBI?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012