Diagnosed with PTB. Prescribed Fixcom 3. Having difficulty in sleeping. Taking Rivotril. Continue?

Hi doctor, my grandmother was diagnose with PTB and his doctor prescribed fixcom 4 and because she was hospitalized due to femoral neck fracture another doctor said that it should be change to fixcom 3 my question is, is it true that it should be taken 3 tablets in morning only? and she is having difficulty of sleeping she has rivotril as of now she s taking 1 mg or half tab and only one tablet left should i buy or stop her from taking it?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013