Diagnosed with POTS. Suggested increase in salt intake, bed elevation. Want to donate bone marrow. Possible?

In 2005 I was diagnosed with POTS after I did the TILT table test . After the diagnoses, I asked the cardiologist when I needed to schedule a follow up. He told me there was no need to follow up and that I needed to increase my salt intake and elevate my bed. I am now 34 years old and as time goes on, I feel worse and worse. It is very frustrating that I do not know where to turn. What do I do next? Also, I want to donate my bone marrow to a dear friend, is it possible for me to donate? Angela M. Flowers
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013