Diagnosed with PCOS. On metformin and deviry. No periods. Not pregnant. Advice?

Hi, I am 29 now. Married for 2 years. I was diagnosed PCOD 4 months back. I am on Metformin 850. For first 3 months I was on Deviry for 10 days. Later I stopped using Deviry from 4th month. In 4th month I got my periods on 14th day itself. Now this is 5th month... 35 days passed and no periods yet... We had unprotected sex. I got my pregnancy test as negative. Should I take Deviry again to get periods? If so then how long should I be on this medicine? Pl advice.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012