Diagnosed with NAFLD, prescribed Heptral, udliv post LFT, non-smoker or non-alcoholic, have healthy diet. Advice?

I am diagonised with NAFLD and my LFT test results are as below: SGOT 76 SGPT 56 Bilirubin Total 0.88 Alkaline Phospate 60.7 Bilirubin Direct 0.35 Protein Total 7.195 Albumin 3.989 Globulin 3.206 A/G Ratio 1.2 As such I do not hve any symptoms of non functioning of level and all my systems are working perfectly. I consulted a Doctor who has prescribed the following medicines HEPTRAL 400 1 -1-1 UDLIV 600MG 1-0- 1 BYMULTIGOLD 1-0-0 GATE 400 1-0-1 SILIBON 140 1-0-1 I do not take drinks and I am a nonsmoker and do not take even cofee/tea. My brekfast for the last 20 years is Papaya fruit/Cornflakes or Oats with 2 dates and 1 spoon of honey. Mu lunch is Rice, Dhall and Yogort and dinner also indian food. I shall be thankful for your advice. Regards Vasu
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012