Diagnosed with Malaria and typhoid also suffering from stomach cramps and watery stool with weakness and fatigue. What could be wrong ?

I went to work on Friday and there was too much stress, and on Saturday evening i felt like life was being taken out of me. But i took injections for malaria when i complained to my mum that s a nurse. So i went for tests in the morning and malaria and thypoid was diagnosed from my blood tests. But i didnt go to the hospital after the injections that night. Right now, i DONT get a rise in temperature. i am having symptoms of stomach cramps and watery stool, urge to vomit, a sorethroat, weakness, fatigue and emptiness in me, and loss of appetite . Please what do you think is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011