Diagnosed with MRSA, have blood in stools. Taking cipro, bactrim. Is it curable?

I m feeling so angry and frustrated. I have finally been diagnosed w/ MRSA ... at the Emergency room. For several years I ve had skin problems. I ve gone to many dermatologists, that have misdiagnosed iT . Now that I know I have MRSA and am taking CIPRO 500mg twice a day, and BACTRIM 800mg twice a day. now am having bright red blood in my stool . Is this ever gonna go away? I m embarrassed to be seen in public, let alone my boys ball games. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012