Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism due to hashimoto's, prescribed Thyronorm. Any problems of taking life long ?

Hi I have just been diagnosed with Hypothyriodism due to hashimoto s.I am 25years of age And I have been prescribed Thyronorm 150mcg. I am quite depressed since I was a very normal adult and quite active too with no other disorders. I got to know that my tsh 150 so the doctor prescribed 150mcg. I am very depressed since I need to take this medicine for life long and I am very worried regarding the side effects and how it might affect my regular activities. Please guide me!! thank you
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012