Diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Want to gain weight, have premature ejaculation

Hi I am a 23 year man with height 6 4 and weight 60 kg. recently i am diagnosed with Hepatitis B with HBV PCR test and my consultant said that i have a immune tolerance against it and there is no need of medicinal therapy at the moment. he has asked me to randomly undergo the tests of SGPT/ ALT every 3 months and HBV PCR every 6 months. besides that according to my height, I am under weight and i want to put weight suitable as per my height. secondly i am facing the symptoms of premature ejaculation , I ejaculate while sleeping (though I have no intention of it and neither I wanted it to occur) and it is chewing up my overall health. Please Help me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013