Diagnosed with Hashimoto s disease, feel like fainting often. Why does it happen ?

Hi, I am 53, diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease. I feel as if I will faint often, but I do not faint. When I catch it i begin to breath deeply and it goes away. Any Ideas why I feel faint so foten. It is mostly when I am exhaused which is often. Thanks (height 5'2", weight 162) i am on no medeication at this time. But I do take vitamins and herbs and I have gone on a special diet that eliminates gluten, dairy, soy, peanuts and beef.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013