Diagnosed with Endometrium Hypertrophied. Did D&C. How to regulate period after this?

Hi, Last month my periods continued for 15 days with heavy bleeding and clottings. I have been diagnosed with endometrium hypertrophied. I got done my D&C and Cervical Biopsy . The size of my endometrium echocompled as per ultrasound report was 19mm approx whereas at the time of D&C it was around 9-1/2cm as per report of my surgeon.. Reports of cervical biopsy reveal hyperplasia of squamous epethelium with koilocytic change. There is chronic papillary cervicitis. There is no evidence of dysplasia or malignancy in the material provided. Currettings reveal cystic hyperplasia of endmetrium. There is no evidence of inflammation, atypia or malignancy. Now, since periods are over after D&C. What is the solution that my periods become normal.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013