Diagnosed with Costochondritis. Heart burn and sour stomach. Is it common?

I have been diagnosed with Costochondritis in May 2012 the symptoms seemed to resolve themselves after about 1 months and a prescription for mimovo. But in late august I started with the same symptoms. The dr. is now treating me for Heartburn . I do not have any sour stomach or signs of after eating pains. Usualluy the pain last for hours on end and seems to be worse when I am sitting, laying down the pain seems to radiate from my chest to through my back. After driving for long periods of time the pain worsens. Is it common for people to be diagnosed with Heartburn....
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer