Diagnosed with COPD. Stopped tobacco cigarettes. Using e-cigarettes. Is it a better choice?

Hello, I recently stopped smoking tabacco cigarettes and am smoking as a substitute the e-cigarettes. My Dr. seems to think this is a good thing considering I have just learned I have beginning COPD . I feel 100% better, have lost my dry cough aand do hope to be able to quit even the e-cigarettes eventually. But my question is I would like your oppinion as to this is a better route to take (smoking the e-cig in place of regular cigarettes)?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013