Diagnosed with CDIFF and on vancomycin hcl. What can help my illness?

I have been diagnosed with cdiff A I am on vancomycin hcl 125 mg for 14 days. I just have taken another strong medicine starting with m a long name don t remember its name. I have been on this new for 3 days Dr. says about 5 days of taking this if no improvement to call him.I ve had this since I got sick with mono over 2 months ago and everything I eat sometimes drink goes out of me just as quick.What is going to happen with this illness I feel light headed but not actual dizzyness.I feel totally drained. Thanks, Sharon
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012