Diagnosed with Autoimmune liver failure, on steroids. Took Piriteze tablets, liver function tests high. Relapse ?

Hello there, Back in 2006 i was diagnosed with Autoimmune Liver Failure and spent six weeks in Hospital. They then started me on a cause of Steroids Prednisalone then changed me over to Azzaziaprin. I responded really well to these treatments and then was told that all of my tests were back down to normal so they stopped treatment and i have been fine for three years, just before i went to spain back in July i took some Piriteze tablets which i have read can cause problems with the liver and abnormal liver function tests and that is when i had a blood test a few months ago and was told that the Liver function tests were high (262) is this down to the tablets or is it a relapse? Many thanks, AAA
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012