Diagnosed typhoid, on IV ceftriaxone, fever under control. Precautions and time to recover fully ?

sir i am suffering from fever from last 6 days and was diagnosed typhoid yesterday on 27 aug 2012, sir i hv been put on iv ceftriaxone , sir my fever has controled from yesterday , earlier i was conspitaed as well, what special preacautions i have to take to cure myself and how much time it vl take.S. typhi o antigen positive in 1:160 and 1:320 , S.typhi h antigen positive in 1: 160 titre, s.paratyphi ah antigen and s.ptyphi bh antigen is negative. cbc shows wbc =5.4 and plt =165, and hb= 14.5 PLEASE SUGGEST SIR.....
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012