Diagnosed sub-mucus fibroids in womb, heavy period, pain. Can I be recommended a treatment?

Hi. My name is Sarah. I have been to a fertility clinic in London and have been diagnosed with two submucous fibroids in my womb which are possibly coming into the womb. I have very heavy periods and a lot of pain each month during the period. Could you please recommend to me an excellent fibroids doctor. This fertility clinic have recommended me a doctor Dr. Antonios Antoniou. Could you tell me if he is a specialist in fibroids and has he much experience in this field. I am hoping to go for IVF treatment but I need to have the fibroids dealt with first. I am 44 years old so I am in a bit of a hurry too. I am living in Ireland. I would be grateful for any advice you can give me on this.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013