Diagnosed right leg tumor. Surgery done. Nerve cut. Leg growing thinner. Fix with a surgery?

Hi doctor I'm Adrianna Pera 17 years old, when i was 3 years old i was diagnosed with a tumor in my right leg so they did me a surgery and removed it but they told my parents that they had to cut out my nerve because the tumor was stuck with it so since than my leg is not the same siZe as the left one my right leg is way way skinnier and i don't have calf.. Is there any way that i can have a surgery to fix that? This really brings my self esteem to the worst condition ;( I'm also loosing weight I've already lost about 30lbs and what I'm noticing that is making my leg go even thinner oh please help me... I will really appreciate your help thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

I request you to not to loose hope and depressed.

Please keep a positive attitude in life. I can understand the difficult time you are going through.

Get yourself examined by your doctor. At least a cosmetic surgery with implantation should be possible.

Hope this helps.