Diagnosed multiple sclerosis, numbness in the red spot, veins swelling and throbbing heart beats. Can more of red spots occur with pain?

Hi I was diagnose w/ multiple sclerosis in 2008. When I have recurring needle pain I get a permanent red spot there that feels numb. I also have a vein mass in my pinky that swells and throbs w/ my heart beat no one can tell me what it is. I would really like to know is it possible to have more of these like behind my ear in my knee in my back and hip these are the place I get my sharp pains and have red numb spot? Cali
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012