Diagnosed gonorrhea, taken doxycycline. Having vaginal odour, cervical mucus during sex and burning urethra. White cells in the mucus and high pH. Whts wrong?

Hello, I was hoping one of you could help me since I can not afford to see a doctor. I have been going to public health centers for my health care. I previously was diagnosed with gonorrhea . I was infected from June until september, I think it exacerbated into PID. I got the shot and took the doxycycline twice a day for a week. It seemed to have cleared up. Lately I have been having symptoms of something-there is vaginal odor, minimal cervical mucous during sex, and buring around my urethra . I went back to the public health center last week and got rechecked. The nurse stated there were a lot of white blood cells in my cervical mucous upon wet prep and my pH was higher than normal. The results were negative for g/c, negative for BV and negative for yeast . What can be wrong with me???
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  738 Awaiting Answer