Diagnosed chlamydia. Prescribed azithromycin. Taken depo birthcontrol. Had vaginal discharge. Can the remnants be of bacteria?

Once diagnosed with chlamydia , I was prescribed four pills of azithromycin to take back to back with or without food. On the same day, I was given the depo birth control shot. Today (almost a month after being treated), I had a large vaginal discharge and was wondering if it could be the remnants of the bacteria since I am finally having my menstrual cycle. Please get back to me. You can reach me at this e-mail address...
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  233 Awaiting Answer