Diagnosed PCOS, treated with OCP, advised progestrone for withdrawal bleed, on Gonadil. How long the medication ?

23 year old , been diagnosed pcos 5 years before and treated with ocp s. since i coudnt tolerate the pills doctor discontiued and asked me to take progesterone tablets once in 3 months for withdrawl bleed. i was started on metformin 2.... but br efore 6 months i hav started manifesting migratory superficial thrombophlebitis , a proper work up was done, diagnosed to have cutaneous polyartritis nodosa, was stated on prednisone 30 mg , azothioprine 75 mg, now steriods on tapering dose. was asked to discontinue hormones... once in 3 months i got my periods just spotting lasting foe 1 day.. since i was worried of getting regular cycles now i have been started on gonadil a non hormonal treatment for pcos.... how long should i take the drug?... will i be benifited?... is the re any other treatment modality for me.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013