Diagnosed Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. Pain under ribs, weakness, shortness of breath, rapid heart rate. Consultation required?

Something under my ribs is popping. It s on the left. The area is swollen and I was diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis . When I breathe I have severe pain under my ribs, middle part of back and the upper right shoulder. I have been feeling very weak, Fatigue , Mucus in throat, clicking and sharp pain behin my neck, shortness of breath, Rapid heart rate. I have mucus in stool. I have anemia and I m taking Enbrel injections. I m in so much pain. The popping is really hurting me. Should I go to the hospital or sleep it off?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012