Diagnosed ETD, prescribed nasal spray. Advised ear tube replacement. Any natural remedy available?

I have been diagnosed with ETD a few days ago and was prescribed Medrol Dosepak and Fluticasone 50mg nasal spray . I am very against taking these meds for the sake of getting complications for other ailments I do not need. The ENT told me it may or may not work. Come back in 30 days and talk about getting an ear tube put in through my eardrum . I am looking for more natural remedies for opening of my eustastian tube in right ear. I am so miserable with this condition. Please help. Michelle
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013