Diabetic, urine report says organism isolated is Klebsiella aerogenes, on Prulifloxacin, Dutasteride. Is Ofloxacin also required ?

My father (66 years and diabetic patient) underwent urine examination. Organism isolated is Klebsiella aerogenes (Colony count 10/\5 CFU/mL).Epithelial Cells: 1-2/HPF, Pus Cells: 16-18/HPF. He is using Foley Catheter , which will be removed next week. He is taking one tablet daily Prulifloxacin tabs 600 mg (for seven days). Cefuroxime & Potassium Clavulanate 2 tablets daily (for seven days). Dutasteride + tamsulosin HCl to control urine. Should he also take Ofloxacin for bacterial infection or Prulifloxacin is fine?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013