Diabetic, undergone angioplasty, has fatigue, low appetite, low sleep. US of liver done. Analysis?

My Father is 69 years old. He has diabetes and has been treated for angioplasty thrice. For the last one month he has been feeling fatigue, loss of appetite and lack of sleep. His Ultra sound of liver states as: Liver is mildly enlarged in size with regular margins. There is diffusely increased attenuation of the hepatic parenchyma with obscured portal radicles and a heterogenous echotexture. No focal lesion seen. No intra or extra hepatic biliary dilatation identified. Portal vein measure 12mm. Gall bladder has thick walls and appears partly collapsed around echogenic material in the lumen which casts mild posterior cast shadowing and moves with change in posture and coughing. The common bile duct is normal without evidence of a calculus or mass lesion measuring 4.5mm. Spleen shows normal echotexture and is mildly enlarged size measuring 13.2 cmThe splenic vain is normal measuring 6.3mm at the hilum. Please let me know what is his condition and how long ll be the treatment for normalcy Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013