Diabetic, taking insulin. Taking levitra, sometimes take 2 pills at once. Should I change ?

hi ... am 40 years old male diabetic ...taking insoline question is round my sexuel life lately ...from 2 years am using levitra ...just levitra cos i have tryed many others ...anyway lately i ve noticed that 1 pill is not enough so sometimes i take 2 ....but from few days i took 2 and i felt nothing so i took a third and still nothing ...i dont know is it can be cos i was nervous or cos i was drinking alchol in that night or it can be that my body get use to it so i should change
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012