Diabetic patient, using amaryIm along with Galvus vildagliptin, losing interest in sex

Dear Doctor, I am a diabetic patient for the last 10 years and using AmarylM2mg/500mg along with Galvus vildagliptin 50mg in the morning and night. I am an NRI in the middle east and I consume 2 peg of whiskey every day. My sugar level in the empty stomach comes in the range of 120-160 and after breakfast 170-220. Also I started loosing interest in sex. Do you think I should change the medicine and need to change my lifestyle. Regards, PKKN
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013