Diabetic, on pills. Practice yoga, pranayam. Suggestions for caution, alternate tablets ?

Hi This is AAAAA aged 56 having Diabetes.In fact it occurs from last year and treated as per general prescriptions of Local medical College- Karamsad ( Gujarat ) having been passed 8 to 9 months in NJ -USA refering the Sugar and lipid Test last week. My Report is- GL FBS 107, FUS nagative ( Method GL FBS- HK ) after lunch GL PP2 BS is 288 and PP 2 US is 1+ S chol is 197 mg/dl, Triglyceride is 126, HDL 50 LDL121 VLDL25.2 TC/ HDL3.94 LDL/HDL 2.43 Method Enzematic colorimetric. Its all is in line in views of what hasbeen Demarcations accept higher sugar after food, I am practicner of Yoga- Pranayam and having sound health since childhood ( No sevier deceased ) Sir, can you prescribe me Tablet please and needful suggestions of caution-carefulness
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013