Diabetic, on istamet, have fluctuating sugar levels, restless leg, automatic jerks causing sleeping trouble, excessive tiredness. Advice?

sir, I am 38 yr male, married and have diabetes T2 from last four years and had taken metformin after two years and am now on Istamet 50/500, but my sugar level is not remaining constant. it is 120,150, fasting and 170,180 and 190 PP. My legs are restless and during bed time they automatically jerks and I cannot sleep. for this I am taking pregadoc 75, tab. remyline D, cipralex 5, bestor 5. I am always tired. please advice me. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012