Diabetic on insulin. Headache, numbness, weakness, itchy nose. Taking buckleys cough, reatine. Continue tablets?

Hi I am a diabeticon Insulin having the following symptoms for the past two days headache, numbness in my hands, whole body weakness, itchy nose,no cold or cough i got the flu shot in February are these signs of the flue I took the following medication I brought over the counter Aleve,liquid gels, Buckley`s Cough, cold and flu tablets and Reatine for the itchy nose I was having a fever two days ago but not anymore. Should I continue to take these meds or go see my doctor
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013