Diabetic, on insulin, BP, on dialysis. Underwent operation for fistula. Pain still persists. Give painkillers?

hi doc my mother is dibetic taking insulin ,high blood pressure patient,on dialysis twice a week.She had undergobe operation for fistula on her right wrist but infection developed in a small area.She was given lizolid-600&levoquin-500.she is feel nausea&still her pain in her fistula region is persisting.she is 61.My query is whether i shud stop gvn her these medicine or start giving any pain killer substitute lighter in dose.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013