Hi & thanks for the query,
Your Physician will help you to treat diabetes
and other related issues . BUT day to day care is up to you,that care includes --
• Choosing what, how much, and when to eat
• Getting physically active
• Taking medicine (if your doctor prescribes it)
• Checking your blood glucose
(if your doctor prescribes it)
• Going to your appointments as advised by your medical provider.
• Learning all you can about diabetes
Postmenopause condition also has its own complications for example Osteoporosis
, cardiovascular disease
Hope this will help you...
thanks & regards..