Diabetic, hypothyroid, history of missed abortion, pregnant, on insulin lespro, eltroxin, advised ecosporin 150. Is it safe?

hi doctor i am 33 yrs old diabetic and hypothyroid i had two missed abortion but on that time i was not diabetic neither hypothyroid and now i am 5 month pregnant under insulin lespro (24-18-15) and eltroxin 50 mcg and my 1st sonography reports in normal , my gynic suggest me to take ecosprin 150 is it safe ? as my pregnancy going smoothly am not facing any issue like pain or any bleeding so please advice me please .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012