Diabetic, had knee amputation, difficult to walk with prothesis leg. Other design for woman?

Hi my name is Mary I have had above the knee amputation as the result of having diabetics.. my question to u is I have my prothesis leg for 6 months now and I still having begin to walk with it I have so much pain trying to attempt to walk..I feel that it is too heavy for me and because of the shape it is design for a womam and of toiletting and the shape that was made exspecailly for that very reason.... I was told it was design for that purpose .Is there a other design for a woman to make it easier
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013