Diabetic, foreskin tight and chapped. flunazol for yeast infection. Cure for Balantitis?

28 male, type 2 diabetic, 195lbs. Tip of foreskin had become very tight and dry, like chapped, when I pull back to clean it cracks, very sore. I recently was treated for balantitis and yeast infection by pcp. Given fluconazol yeast infection seems to be clearing up. Referred to urologist or the balantitis (which hasn t improved all that much) and worsening phimosis , appt is still a week away. What can I do in the mean time to help with the discomfort and get things improving? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012